Mission & Vision
To serve the society by being a global Education of higher learning in pursuit of academic excellence, innovation and nurturing entrepreneurship.
TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Developing deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving ability, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strengthening the flexible credit-based system for interdisciplinary learning to enrich academic experience.
• Ensuring student participation in career enhancement activities through exchange programs, student enterprise, volunteering and work-based learning.
• Focusing on strong mentor-mentee relationships which enhance overall personality of the students and equip them to face future challenges.
• Encouraging students to become lifelong learners and imbibe essential skills to serve the society at the highest level.
• To create an environment where students and employees of diverse backgrounds live, study, learn, and socialize together.
• To encourage pursuit of knowledge and support the development of curricula from global perspective.
• To invest in faculty development to upskill them in designing and developing curricular, pursuing research, and offering experiential learning.
• To strengthen the student-welfare activities, academic counselling and administrative support services that contribute to holistic development of today’s students as future responsible citizens.
• Create high-quality and flexible collaborative research space and culture that enable and promote knowledge creation. • Encourage involvement of students in research.
• Strengthen entrepreneurial and innovation culture among students and employees.
• Create mechanisms to stimulate meaningful bottom-up and top-down collaborations among faculty, staff and students with diverse disciplinary backgrounds.
• Explore opportunities to apply knowledge to promote private and public partnership.
• Enable students to explore and acquire leadership qualities.
• Promoting our global communities as active ambassadors of higher education.
• Leveraging the alumni network to assist development of innovative curricula and research initiatives that will better prepare our students to become global citizens.
• Establishing and maintaining close cooperation among academia and private and public sector industries by contributing through academic findings and developments.
• To empower each student to discover their individual potential by providing opportunities for collaborative-learning beyond the classroom, in the broader community - across the diverse spectrum of disciplines.